View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I think the ruling is clear, cannot come in. Lifetime ban. Does not matter what the reason is. These rules are in place to protect the "integrity" of our society. Geylang is not a dating agency.

The goverment's intention was not for Singaporeans to build long term relationships with these ladies. Not for them to marry, have kids, get PR, apply for hub etc. Thats also why there is a clear time limit for their employment here as well. I think the only way to "siam" as 1 bro mention is for them to enter with a new country passport then ICA cannot find them on the blacklist anymore.
Like I said, all this WLs should be treated with more respect. What integrity are they talking about when CECA is allow in to take the jobs of Singaporean correct?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923

Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet

Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners.

But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me.

SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.

Typical guy in Geylang.