View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris88 View Post
Name: Yoyo
Nationality: PRC
Body: Slim and tall.
Svc: HJ, BJ, FJ
Damages: $120 (Full)
Location: 3rd floor PPC, along the row of shops leading to the exit to Chinatown Point.

I took the total package and yes did I cumm very strongly. And Yoyo could really massage too! Btw it is a OMO, so she locked the doors before proceeding with the special. To cut to the chase, I tidak boleh tahan when she alternately teased and tasted my nips and frenching my dick, including sucking at my two bola!

After she disrobed, Yoyo was clad in a g-string and I did her doggy style. She's a real pro and not some shy virgin. Young, chatty and very attractive. She had this technique of squeezing my didi tightly with her vagina walls and that made it even more shiok and pleasurable while thrusting in and out of her pussy lips. Sigh.....

Once the deed was done and I paid up, I asked her why she preferred to OMO in an unlicensed joint since her massage and extras skill was so good. She told me the freedom of operating hours, and the fast and easy money was too good to resist. And she told me she enjoyed lots of the sex while getting paid for it too.

Will definitely RTM if I am in the area.
Can share details bro? Up you already. Tks.