Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioslave666 View Post
I too was cheated but my ex wife 6 months ago after together with her for 10 years & married for 7 months. throw all the blames to me and never admit her affair. now she move on with her affair partner and im left all alone struggling to move on.

i'm sure not all women are the same when come to unsatisfied condition not met. But be very aware that some will show their true self when facing hardship in a marriage.

pardon my english bros
Bro... I'm with you. I can understand when you say your woman putting all the blame on the hubby, and not herself.

I had an married FB some time back and she was quite a willing partner. Couple of months after we started, she discovered her hubby was having an affair. And she started blaming the hubby for everything, kick up a storm, etc., while she was still actively having an affair (with me). Saying things like she married the wrong man... I was like WTF?!

I tried talking to her about it. But there's no talking to her about her share of infidelity. Cos she just didn't see it that way. So her version of reality is quite warped.

Just hang in there bro...