View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 7
Spartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpartans300 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Looking for female companionship

Hi ladies,

I am looking for female companionship.. someone who can meet at a few times a month, only on weekday and Friday. Prefer ladies who are able to do short travel at times. This arrangement will be discreet and drama free for both of us as we have our own life to live.

I am willing to negotiate allowance over PM, if you are interested in me.. Below is a short intro and what I like to potentially see in a female. Happy to meet up over a cup of coffee or dinner, based on our availability...

Me:
Sex - Male
Race - Chinese
Looks - average looking
Height - 180cm
Weight - 72kg
Age - mid 30s
Hair - Short , black
Body - Slim Athletic
Do you smoke ? No
Do you drink ? No
Tattoos or a flawless skin? No tattoos

My Personality: friendly, approachable and able to hold a conversation with most people. Been bored with conforming to the social norm and I am a deviant at heart..

Looking for ladies:

Race - Chinese
looks - Girl next door looks and big eyes preferred
Height - Less than 170
Weight - slim and less than 48kg
Age - 25 to 32
Boobs - no preference
Hair - Long straight
Body - Slim, petite , hourglass
Legs - Long / Normal / Sexy
Do you want a smoker or not? Ans : No
Do you want a drinker or not? Ans : No
Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin? No/small tattoos

Others:
Discreet relationship
No PDA in public
Looking for strong GFE
Spontaneous behind closed door
Prefer staying in or near east of Singapore
Availablity on Friday night and other weeks day
Prefer lady to be able to stay for minimum 3 hours or overnight strongly preferred
Prefer a lady to share her life with me and hope that it’s not all about physical intimacy

Hope the above is comprehensive and let me know if more information is required...
PM me for further information or you can leave your WeChat ID for me to contact you

Await for your message!

Last edited by Spartans300; 26-10-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Putting in more information..