Old 20-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jojogigi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Getting out of this.

i also kenna poison. my ktv girl that i have fucked kenna caught . And since 1 month liao i have not been fucking any other girl. except this one which forced me to fuck her. So in order satisfy my heart. I have booked one ticket down to shenzhen to bonk the hell out of my ktv girl. ANd hopefully fucking her one last fuck can make me fuck other girls again. ahahahha quite out of point. anyway to TS, the place u chiong most likely BS, TH or New Shanghai KTV right. say la. maybe i know the girl. ahahah anyway from what i read from ur post. I would recommend u to forget her. She doesn't like you (as a bf). From how i see la.
And you assume its the wrong time to be together.... 1st thing. i don't think u guys can be together cos in the 1st place she has no feelings for you. The worst thing can happen is that u are giving urself hope when there's no such clue of her liking you. Anyway i would recommend the 2nd option of hooking with ur relative's friend's sister. Sorry if i sound frank. But sometimes u gotta know the truth. Now i teach the 2nd option. Go to ur hangphone. Find the girl's number. Delete it. Simple. Confirm can forget her one. Cos u got no choice. LOL.