View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Samsters who had visited CM and seen me will know, i don't have to be a okt to recommend what's good. I've brought samsters to authentic massage, tour around the area for other spas and even fishtanks if they ask. Do not judge if you have not met anyone who has done this for you, don't assume everyone does things for monetary returns. I'm retired in CM, same as Happyman and the others, we are more than happy to meet singaporeans coming to CM, but anyone who choose to doubt our interity and motive, stay clear from us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I have met with bro Nitwitty a few times in CM. I assure you he is the real deal, true blue Singkie who has made the land of pooyings his home. He gave me valuable tips on living in CM and on other matters. He is just like me; he is very comfy in Dolphin Spa, just as I am very comfy in 1612, so pls doubt him not.
Seriously dun bother explaining to this loser. He is a clone of a stealth agent in this forum. He assumes everyone does everything like himself requesting monetary returns. That is why he can't survive in Bangkok after trying to make ends meet here. Now he is off somewhere charging high prices to unsuspecting Singaporeans samsters.

Would love to head for Chiangmai when I have the time. My turn to be the tourist and let people bring me ard. Been 7 years since I been to the mountains.