View Single Post
Old 14-07-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
“I don’t need your money.” Destinee said as she passed me a stack of money. Clearly I didn’t expect this.

“What do you mean? You don’t want to teach Adek anymore?” I asked. “Look if it’s too little or if you are facing any difficulty,” I began to get flustered. I was clearly not prepared for this.
I panicked. I wasn’t prepared for this. I thought I hit the jackpot when I saw Destinee walking towards my car. Yes, given that she didn’t have a super model figure but then again, after going through a long “dry spell”, even the saltiest water could quench my thirst!

“What do you mean?” I asked as I looked at her under the bright lights of the fast food joint. It wasn’t the most romantic place to bring a girl but under the circumstances, it had to suffice. Destinee wasn’t small or petite like Wanda; thankfully she wasn’t a baby elephant like Evon. She was, what some people would call "meaty” but she looked “delicious” enough for me. The smaller brain protested – it didn’t matter if Destinee didn’t want to teach Adek anymore; what’s more important is that she continued to meet up with me. Something about her hips made my smaller head stir. I mean she didn't have a sexy body like my sister-in-law, Nadia but unlike Wanda who had a small ass, Desitinee had a fleshy butt. I just wanted to bury my cock inside of her and ram her until I cum deep inside of her!

“You led me on,” Destinee said as she fought hard to hold back her tears, “I thought we had something good going on; the texts that we sent to each other. But all that stopped after I started teaching Adek. You were just using me.” I could see she was controlling her anger.

“No, Destinee, let me explain……”

“You have no right to call my name!” she retorted.

“Alright, I am sorry Teacher Destinee,” I said quietly, “I didn’t mean this to happen. I also didn’t mean to lead you on. I really did enjoy messaging you. I……”

“Then why didn’t you initiate a meet-up after I started teaching?” she interrupted before I could finish.

She had got me there. It was true that I hesitated to meet up with her for fear she would turn out to be another monster. I admit I didn’t think it through when I first thought of using the dating app to find a tutor for Adek; how it would complicate my life. Again, it was the little head doing most of the thinking.

“You weren’t interested in me,” Destinee continued, breaking my chain of thoughts, “you are nothing but a liar! Like all the other men, you stopped chatting with me after I sent my profile pic to you. Shallow! Idiot!”

“I did not lie.” That was the bottom-line for me because other than putting up a more flattering photograph of myself on the online dating app, most of the other information that I afforded was true. And truth be told, I felt she looked attractive in the photo that she sent me. In fact, she looked like the girl-next-door version of that Japanese actress! A part of me wanted to meet her that instant but another was “scarred” by the whole Evon situation that I didn’t want to spoil the good thing that was going on.

“Then why did you not mention you have a son and pretended to be a tuition agent?” she asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

Now this was definitely a misunderstanding because on top of asking whether these ladies were interested to tutor Adek, I was certain I put my marriage status as widower, and I did mention that I have a son on my profile page. Perhaps this was the reason why the younger girls shunned away from me and those that were interested had either children who were very much younger or older than Adek. Destinee was the only single who responded to my DMs.

Feeling hurt, I told her to calm down and allow me to drive her to a cyber café so that we could access my online profile and take a look at my particulars. I had hoped they did not delete my profile as I had stopped paying the monthly subscriptions.

“Please,” I pleaded with Destinee, “you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I would have never lied to you. I am sorry for not meeting up with you earlier because I was unsure you would want to meet a man with baggage.”

By now she was sobbing and some patrons were looking in our direction. Not wanting to attract more attention, I stood up and move to the seat next to her and pulled her in for a hug, “Please Teacher Destinee, I am so sorry to have caused you grief. If I’d knew that this would happen, I would have not messaged you in the first place.”

“You are a thief,” she said in between sobs, “and you are a liar and a cheater.”

“What?” I exclaimed. “I did not steal from you, and I did not cheat you. Please, if you want, we could go to the police station to have this cleared up. I am really innocent! All those things I said, they were real. I really wanted a relationship with you. I just didn’t expect; I mean I……”

My reaction made her giggle.

“Yes, you are a thief,” she repeated herself, “you stole my heart and after that you cheat me of my feelings, and you broke my heart.”

I was dumbfounded.

“And please call me Destinee. Calling me Teacher Destinee makes it sound so ‘wrong’.” There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye when she said this.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only