View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShotMan View Post
Bro, I understand how you feel. I've been through what you've been through years ago. If you just need someone to talk to, drop me a PM. I'm happy to listen and share. If it helps, I've done what you described, and I've done several tests over several years (the latest being in the last couple of weeks) and it's always negative. As long as you always use protection for penetrative sex and the condom was put on before any intercourse and did not break, you are more likely to die from from a fall or electrocution than to catch HIV.

Don't worry for nothing. You are definitely guilt-positive, and very, very,very likely HIV negative!

If I'm right, treat me kopi!
I up a china girl from online. Protected insertion but bbbj no protection.

Asked her when shes going back.. she said her permit not approved.. have to go back in few days time.

When shes on top.. her cunt juice brushed on my balls and that time my balls have some slight rashes.. 10 days later i kana fever flu...(not sure is it kana from my female colleague who have same illness days before i kana)... see doc liao rest at home..next day go work but cough comes and stays with me for 3 weeks. See multiple doctors and got different medication.. took the latest batch of medicine... rashes on my tummy.. underarms...diarhea... i became paranoid... lately cough subsides.. now feels better... medication stopped.. no more rashes..diarhea.. but as and when will check for signs..

Thinking that her permit not approved could it be because she got health screening results as not passed...
Not sure i need to screen for hiv. Any advice?

Last edited by ahgore; 17-10-2017 at 06:15 PM.