View Single Post
Old 17-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3186 / Power: 15
ShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordcraft View Post
Ya of course by passport.

I don't know how to say, worked in Korea and dated some real Koreans and Mongolian, you can tell. I don't want to generalize but here I go:
  • Koreans are a bit too perfect. They love their cosmetic surgery. And the Korean clinics are damn good.
  • Mongolians tend to go for cheaper options like Thailand and can tell the big difference a bit easier.
  • Beyond general greetings, Mongolians can't hack it well enough to fake the language. So you know some Korean, you can easily test.
  • Koreans maybe accommodating, but they have an attitude and have higher chance of keeping their dignity.
  • Whereas Mongolians are just too accommodating. You can sense the difference. Life is harsher in Mongolian and they are chameleons and do more than necessary to survive.
  • Generally, I find Koreans dress a bit more tasteful. Koreans know they have it and tend to leave more to the imagination.
  • Mongolians are too eager to show off their assets if they have it. So imagination is optional.

That's just what I know from having dated both races. And Koreans are catching on quick and demanding premium pricing because they are the real thing and there is a demand for genuine products.

But at the end of the day as the bro above mentioned, if the girl you are banging is to your liking, who cares where they are from. You aren't going to have a relationship with them.

W
Thank you so much.