View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

When I 1st met you, you were super nice. We had such a great time.

The next day, you asked me out again and I went along. I loved our conversations. I found out that we're very alike. And i found out that you're attached.

Later that same day, while lying in bed together, you told me you're attracted to me. I felt so happy yet, my heart ached at the same time. We are both attached, and we cant let them go.

The next day, i asked you out and told you about how i truly felt. You told me you're sorry even if those feels were mutual. We are too commited in our own other half.

Again the next day, you asked me out. We had a really intimate conversation and shared a really passionate kiss. A kiss that I've been reliving every single day.

And the next, you came to fetch me home in the middle of the night. I was zombiefied, you were shag. We didnt do anything intimate at all and i felt rather disappointed.

In the short span of 4 days, i feel confident enough to say, this is not just a passing phase. Not for me at least.

Its been awhile since I saw you.

My heart aches for everytime i think of you, and that takes up a huge portion of my free time.

I miss you so much, so much more than you deserve, so much more than i should.

If only... someone understands.