View Single Post
Old 18-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Newly Arrived Anna - Model Figure Massage Gem with Great Svc (pics)

Busy last week. Only managed to find time this week. SMS Anna for an appointment but never received her sms back so sms Yao Yao. Later received 2 SMS at the same time. Got no choice, need to delay on Yao Yao as I read that Anna's massage is pretty good.

Arrange to meet at 1 of the H81 in town area. She arrived within 10 mins. Standing at 1.68m with long hair. Look, I would gave her 6/10, milf late 20s.
Figure 7/10 ( the right meat on the right part ). Boob B.

She went to buy oil before that as her one had used up & asked me to lay horizontally on the bed so that she can massaged better. She used to massage in her town.

Massage is pretty good. I would gave here 8/10. Really spend about 1+ hour alone on massage. She is really skillful & know the accu point of your body.
As I am on the not so fat side so feel a bit of pain but still tolerated enough.
She is a really friendly & chatable person. A very good gem if you really want to massage, very hardworking & really focus on all parts of your body.

She asked my brother need massaged or not after completed the body massage.
Sure why not & her Juagen, not really but a bit as she know how is really sensational. She really do it slowly & press on your ball carefully. I stopped her halfway & requested for a FJ. She then asked me to shower together as it's oily on my body & sweat on her.

We then bathed together & I rubbed my brother on her Ass & really shiok. She also smiled all the way. Spent some time in there & after dried ourselve before proceed to the main dish.

She then catbathed my nipple, shalf, ball & upper leg. Really very good unlike some of the FLs whom will go straight into the job. I managed to finger her untill wet wet ( this confirmed that she is not a ladyboy as wat bro nehnehpok feel ). Caped me & gave a BJ. We really tried a number of positions & she cum quite a few times, can really feel pumping with water. But too bad, I am not able to cum ( maybe getting old ). Asked her for a HJ which she kindly proceed. A really patient gal that make me cum until my last drop unlike some FLs who started to complain here & there & worst still give up totally.

Her face some sort remind me of Apple of Excelsier Heath Centre but on the slim, younger & cheerful side.

Overall, I would gave her 8/10. A really satisifying service. Ask me to look for her again. She told me that she only served a few bro per day & does'nt want to stress herself up.

Brothers who are looking for massage can really looked for her ( worth every penny ).

Damage : $100 excluding cap & room.

RTM : Yes.

And last of all, thanks bro hornyman6969 for the ctc.