View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Jin Jin(16W12)

below was my final para of my fr on Jin Jin when i bonked her in Jul

<<Overall cant fault Jin Jin when it cums to sex svc, was quite happy...however like i said before gfe was on the low side, no frenching only light kiss on lips wif mouth firmly closed, looks like my sweet tongue totally no effect this time...managed to get her to loosen up abit post coital n asked why not much warmth, she replied tat gl not a place to find a gf!?...must say though tat she sure looked pretty n sweet wif a nice smile when she said this to me>>

PS...notwithstanding her low level gfe, Jin Jin is definitely still one of the prettiest syts in GL at the mo, well to me at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post

I strongly believe that it is Jin Jin's wish to provide good sex but without the intimacy. She strive to do a professional and competent job, but will not go beyond them. So, we should respect her wishes and accept her as she is.