View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Fellow samsters,

Just came back her place. Fucking hell, this has to go down as one of my worst bonks in recent times.

Agreed on 80/1/1 and set off for rendezous. I don't know abt you guys, but I think 100/2/1 is a ploy. These FLs bank on most guys being only able to do a shot in an hr. It takes way more effort to make a guy cum a second time in under an hr than in 1.5 hr. You think they're so stupid to do $50 per shot for 2 shots in an hr? If you ask me, you either go for $80/1/1, or $100/1/1 for a better quality girl.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the studio apartment. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.

Third, while I could get hard with BBBJ (gotta admit her BBBJ skills are quite good), I went soft when I got on top and it's time to FJ (you should able to guess why). She was even wondering why.

Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$20 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

Here is the part which made me fucking pissed. Before I left, she asked where's her $20.

I: 没口爆。
She: 哪里没有口爆?
I: 没射在嘴里。
She: 口爆都射在外面的。

WHAT???? CIM = Cum In Mouth. What has she been smoking?

I unlocked the door and left. No, I didn't give her another $20.

Damn, I need a good bonk to put behind this bad bonk = need to spend more $.