Old 16-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
chance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ~*~*~*~*Mixed Blood Here, See to Believe~*~*~*

Was having a bad day at work, so decided to call for stress relief. Called up Bro Mel after checking the new dishes available and Natty caught my eye. Called Bro up and coincidently, he recommended her. Got to the usual place after getting the necessary room number and knocked on the door. This really fine SYT open the door and greeted me. She was wearing a top so thin that I was staring at her big melons. Did the usual TKSS and she offered to have a shower with me but I choose to shower alone. Squeaky clean me than proceeded to the room after the shower and she had already turned down the lights. One again I could not help noticing her melons and how beautiful her face was... she really has a beach gal look that i really love. Down to the business end and we started kissing and WOW... cannot stop.. she was practically trying to eat me up.. really good frenching.... we frenched and I roamed all over her heavenly body. Cupped her melons... i think they are Cs. definately enhanced but very nice... was caressing her all over and proceeded to give her love hole a full wash with my tongue... very neat bush and lovely shaped 'lips'... after painting her, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ... i must say that she give one hell of a BBBJ... licking, sucking, deep throat... that works.... it was like making love to my gal fwen... FANTASTIC.... don't think i managed to get her to cum but the sound effets were fantastic... proceeded to have her ride me and than the mandatory other positions until i could not hold my bullets in any longer and you know lar... very the sextisfying.... we lay there exhausted and cuddled in each others perspiration for a while and TKSS again... aiyah... she is so friendly that i totally forgot the time.... aiyah... no time for second session... but nvm... the first was one was good enough.... one o fhte most enjoyable sessions ever... Bros... this one not to be missed....

My View of Natty
Face: 7.8 ( love those eyes and look exactly like the photo)
Hght: 1.58
Skin: Smooth tan look (really look like korean surfer chick....)
Boob: C (enhanced)
Body: 8.5 (tone and big at the right areas)
BBBJ: 8.5
Frenching: Like no tomorrow
GFE: 9
Attitude: very good, always smiling, giggling
RTF: usually don't, but i might for NATTY...