Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fei Yan(0819)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post

I have many type of jobs leh - 1) Clone buster; 2) Promoter buster; 3) Big bully samster buster; 4) Fuck type OKT buster
u last time scold bros n tell them not to act like forum mod... but now u r acting like one urself...

if it really ur job to do the above... u r failing at what u call ur jobs...

... u said u fark those promoters... but i tink its u only dared to fark a few of those more friendly n nice bros that u r jealous of... there r some promoters that r very obvious... but u do not dare to said anything abt them...

same things goes for wat u said about farking SBF bullies... u only dared to fark n bully those more friendly guys who wun retaliate much... but those w gangs that farked u back many times n even asked u to come out... u juz kept quiet n said nothing... or u juz make some excuses 4 not meeting...

as for clones... there r so many clone gangs that keep appearing to bully others or put promo frs... for example those that will use many clones to bully those that question or "touch" them... or they will use clones to post 2-3 positive fr 4 every negative fr posted on their hse... but never seen u said anything abt them... seems like u only dared to fark a few of those nicer and friendlier bros.... but u dun dare to challenge those serious clone gangs of bullies n promoters....