View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Expiry Date - On Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
Just that 2 years ago, I saw a close friend few days before she passed away due to cancer, taking her last countable breaths, then realised how precious breathing is. She was only 36.
Sorry to know that. If there is a lesson to learn from this, your friend probably wants you to live your life in a treasured way. It doesn't mean you should get drunk all the time, sleep around or do silly things just to feel like you are making the most out of life. If that is the case, the world would be better off if you were the one dying from cancer 2 years ago.

Go live a meaningful life. Do good and help people. Do good deeds in the name of your deceased friend. Make a positive difference to other people's lives in her good name. You will find that you have lived a good meaningful life on your expiry date.