Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking whole street of Gem found in Hatyai

hi all,

The moment I registered with this website I dream of to be a legendary master sifu cheongster like everyone here. Hence I have embarked on journey to cheong since. Few days ago, I went to Hatyai because the transport to Hatyai is cheaper than Bangkok.

However when I arrived at Hatyai, just like everyone here said. It changed tremendously. No prostitute brothel like Geylang can be found there. No pubs or clubs are opened with lots of prositute for me to pick and cheong whole night. I was instantly so disappointed because my lil brother did not go Hatyai to lim teh jiak roti. I went there to register myself in my diary for cheong experience in Hatyai.

There are only few girls in Grand pink. Literally nothing in Lee Garden. No chicks standing anywhere on the streets. There are alot of policeman and armies to prevent terrorist attack thats it.

Being disappointed I then stupidly spent all my monies on food and buy souveniors for friends. Little did I realized that have done the STUPIDEST THING IN MY LIFE!!! BECAUSE the night before I go home. I FOUND A GEM!!! ONE WHOLE STREET OF BROTHELS FULL OF YOUNG PRETTY CHIO HOT Chicken waiting for my lil brother to punish!!!! My throat is thirsty not of cha-yen but pussy juice. My lil brother is hungry to ram some wet cave but there is only one problem. one big problem, I have spent all my monies else where.

ANyway, I found this street on my way going back to my hotel. It is somewhere nearby an ESSO petrol station. The street's name is called Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2. It is more like an alley, an alley with a dead end. There are at least 10 brothels joint inside like Geyland style. Each joint got at least 5 girls and many of them are smokey hot, young, chio. you can easily find SYT here.

Now how I found this alley is like that. I went to 7-eleven to buy water. On my way home, I saw 2 girls riding motorcycle out from one alley. They are wearing normal clothes but they have fair skin, chiobu face and looks very pleasant and nice. You know my man instinct ask me to chase them and pay them for a 3-P. but they are riding out of that alley. My man instinct again told me that there are something similar to that 2 chiobu. Then I go over and found this whole street of gem. Passed the 1st joint only, My lil brother instantly becomes a big brother wanting to ram 4 out of 5 caves there. SO I walked the entire street, the mama and other persons in charge keep jio me go in. Some quoted me 2000 bath ON. Sad that I got 200 bath left and need them for tomorrow breakfast. So I left that place broken hearted and went back 2nd day morning to take some pictures so to deliver this very important information to SBF here.

THe name of the street is called Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2. It is better for bros to check it out using google map first.

THis is how the alley looks like in day time.

One of the joint in daytime.

so I hope with the above info, all bros and master sifu here can have a happy time in hatyai!