View Single Post
Old 21-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mints&cream View Post
Two complete strangers life path cross each other for a ever so brief time yet the impact to me is astounding. We most probably won't bump into each other again and I just wanna thank him for the insights he had given me and touch a raw nerve in me that i never knew had exist.
A lot of the posts here are separated by death. We are saying things to someone we miss and can never reach again. Both of you are young, healthy and have iphones. Phone number, facebook, msn messenger, yak etc. It's an irony that both of you own phones with modern technology and yet didn't try to keep in touch, despite the deep impressions that both left on each other.

Sister, this thread is to say something to somebody u miss. Your post is about saying something to somebody you should not be missing because you could have chosen to keep in touch. What a waste of fate. Are you regretting not asking for a way to keep in touch with him? If I were you, I will regret.