Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Had a few wild sexsion with a preggi milf . She has 2 son and a 3rd in her when we met . We fucked at her house when her husband was outstations and the son were at school. Always welcome me with her transparent sexy nightgown at her doorway when i reached her house.
Bedroom aircon was already on to the right temperature and she was will stripped me naked and pushed me to her bathroom. Using her 2 melons to rub my body and will uncontrollably moaned when her sensitive nipples brushed against my body.
She will make me sit on the toilet bowl and sucked me off and will teased me showing my cums in her mouth before she ultimately swallowed down.
While recharging myself after the 1st shot .. she will laid on the bed , legs spread wide and presented me her clean shaven pussy. She was super noisy when i eat and suck her pussy and i will never felt thirsty as she will give out lots of juices for me.
When i was fully charged and ready for action , she will pulled me up on her bed , mount and rode me. She likes to pressed her boobies on my face and asked me to suck and bite her nipples hard. A milf definitely knows what she wants.
Since she was already pregnant, i was welcome to shoot as much as i have into her .
Having sex with a milf is beyond what u can think of , its not only good sex, but the care they can give you. They are not sticky and not after money or rewards .. at least not my milf .
Till now we still meet up as and when we can ... with sex or without sex. I just love her company. I cant elaborate how i met her coz that will revealed my occupation. In my line i have many opportunities to meet woman from all field.
U ARE HER GYNAE.....