View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ex-Sarawak pageant finalist organises and takes part in Singapore orgies

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
http://www.theindependent.sg/ex-sara...ing-her-prime/

think many bros will know this minah, got try her few times b4 at duxton road massage shop b4 it closed shop suddenly, damn good fxxk. shock she 40s liao, she dun look her age. got hear her say b4 she got kangtao for orgy, organiser is her regular, got advert online, jio me go but i nv, now i know she is organiser too. report say she fake cancer scam ppl, hope no bros here kanna.
Lie that she has cancer to gain sympathy to cheat others of their money, this is mean. Shocking.

Another thing which caught my attention: she is 43yrs old but her FL ad say she 26yrs old. Wow!