View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all
Re: Do you regret marrying?

I have no regrets being married and I consider marriage as a journey that will be filled with challenges.

Before we have our kid, wifey was kind of not wanting to make decisions and I have to do all the thinking and arrangements on where to eat, shop, holidays etc..

After we have our daughter she starts to be more assertive in what she wants, which initially got me a bit confused but then it's better as I don't need to decide too much.

Nowadays she will get irritated easily due to her not able to communicate clearly in what she wants which sometimes can be from work stress or being a mom to my rascal daughter. She will ask something like 'Where is that round thing?' and initially I will give her a blur look, because I really don't know what she is referring to! Even my daughter will tell her 'Mom! please speak!'

Yeah, now when she just ask me a one liner I will ask her 'le ai simi?, gong ho seh'

Anyways, other than her changing behavior, both of us do not hold grudges, even when we are angry with each other, the silence will not last more than 10 minutes and we'll be talking again.

I guess in marriage or in our lives we will hit milestones like parenting a baby to teenager and then adjusting our lives again when children got married or when you reach 50 and gearing up for retirement and coping with new challenges like health or how to spend your time.

It's very rare to find a perfect match in a married couple, so it's always work in progress till one of you kick the bucket first.