View Single Post
Old 17-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster (PremiumDc)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
BkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBkkSiamKia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldremote View Post
Went to the branch at Soi 33. Original plan was to go Nyan Nyan, also on Soi 33.
But I was informed that no girl available for one hour, so I decided to walk around and explore.

Went into Dream Heaven Massage. Was given a menu, one side Japanese, one side English.
Cant remember the entire menu, but I selected 1.5 hours nuru massage with everything included (2300 BHT) and the VIP Jacuzzi room upgrade (200 BHT) for total of 2500 BHT. I was recommended 1.5 hours by mamasan as it was my first time there.

After that, ~7 girls lined up (mix of SYT and experienced ladies, I think) and I picked an average-looking SYT. To he honest, before this experience, I never understood the appeal of SYT. I thought they didnt know how to provide good service.
After this experience, I can see why SYTs can be addictive. She was not too jaded, tried hard, cute and basically made me feel like a young king. After I was done, she let me remain inside for 5mins and when I pulled out, feeling was damn shiok.

No regrets.

Remember whats the gal name bro?

Maybe will go try on my next trip soon...