View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Oh, so cui Wei, about 15 min by taxi from zhuhai, is still available. I was there about 7 yrs ago. It's like pasar malam along the dirt tracks. Those days those shops with ssyt charge only 130rmb per pop and those teenage wl parading charge only 50rmb per pop.

Must visit this place again.
My friend still in zhuhai but returning back soon. Last night he sent me this report on 翠微,

"Last night I went to 翠微. The young chickens no more stand on the slope. All of them young and old move into the dark lanes. Young ones not many but older ones(40 years old and above)are more now. Old ones cost rmb40 to 60. Young ones asking for rmb150 no more rmb50."

and then I ask him "How about those young chick's sitting inside those small shops, R they still around".

and my friend replied "Yes chu huay. No more young girls sitting in the shops. One old chicken told me police always come and raid. The dark lanes that the chickens hang around can be as long as 2km. They are ready to run if there is a raid."

and after a while my friend sent me this message again "So I provide first hand info. Quite a lot of chickens but all scattered. Their rooms are much better than the last time we visited.