View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Yep...u pretended to be a nice guy and had me fooled. Let me interpret that msg for u since u r not too good with English.

1) I am done fucking my gal and she needs to go to work.

2) I have some time to kill... and since u were asking me 101 questions abt VN and gal-friendly hotels etc... I thought ya... u can call me if u want to... I can explain things better in person. That does not translate to "I wanna meet u". On hindsight, I am glad I did not meet another low-life.

3) By publishing my phone number, you thought u are being "smart" and make me worried, right? Those are disposable SIM cards. It just shows how lowly a creature u are... in the end when your cover is blown. I would never stoop so low as to expose ppl's personal lives. Like when Tom/MC's cover was blown and his photo was being passed around. I just looked at it and deleted it.

Likewise your telling me about this gal... which dept store she worked (whether true or not)... I just deleted the info.

So how? Proven liar and lowlife with no integrity... still wanna be in this forum arguing with me? Go secretly looking for a pimp and can tell me to get a life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
The person who yearn for credibility is you
If u think i make up story then why bother ask me for contact? Are you teling me you are stupid?
Heres your pm to me, i dun even bother to meet u.
Still wanna act VN expert?