Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ZealousEric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

No. 38

I just fucked her 2 days ago .. since L18H36 is my regular place & i got great experiences from that house, i expect every girl will give me the same good service & attitude ..
that's the reason i went back there when i saw No.38 in the fish tank during my last visit to No.5 ..
she was damn attractive in white dress .. definitely one of the most good looking girls in the house .. even better looking than my fav girls 5 & 7 .. so finally, i got a chance to give a try ... to my great disappointment, she ain't like the rest i've tried in h36 .. like a robot & service was below average .. here is my FR below ..

Name - Amanda or sth
Look - 8.5/10 (she is my type, attractive & sexyyy)
Body - 8/10 (tall & curvy, a bit fats in belly though .. but who cares it in bed!!! and, WTFFF, her skin is so nice, very soft hands .. unbelievably soft)
Boobs - 8/10 (fake but still nice to play, B+ or C??? .. and, to add a plus point, she gave me a boob job when i asked for it)
Shower - 6/10 (SOP .. zzz)
Bj - 7/10 (normal .. )
Fingering - N/A
Frenching - N/A (only kiss on lips)
Fj - 5/10 (1st, fake moan ... 2nd, like a dead fish but she kept asking me to come .. i said fuck no, i take my time ...... 3rd, when i asked her to ride cow girl, she kept giving me handjob, hoping i would come first .. i had to force her for sex again, zzz, pissed off ... 4th, within first 5min of sex, she kept saying no time, no time, no time, faster, faster .. wtf .. i ain't noob .. i know the timing & i know the point of clock when i need to finish .. No GFE at all .. overall, it wasn't a pleasant sex)
Attitude - 5/10 (compared to other girls in the house like No. 5, 19, 28)
rtf - NOOOO!

sad thing is that i liked her a lot .. her body, hands & legs are great .. only her attitude spoiled the sex .. if her service was good, i swear i would go for her every time i visit L18H36 ...
but it is worth to try your luck with her, bros ...