Thread: L18h36
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealousEric View Post
Went down to L8H45 to try G45 or G67 .. sadly, both were not working ..
so checked many houses in L18, couldn't find the one i feel like bonking .. zzz
what to do? no choice but to have a look at L18H36 again
one girl in the tank, G88, OKT kept telling this one very good blah, blah & blah ..
as I learnt in previous experiences, never trust the OKTs .. so i said I don't want her ..
then I asked for my favourite girl in the house, G5
greatly shocked by the answer, "Her contract over, so she goes back to thailand already" .. i was like WTF, WTF .. she was a really nice girl, very obedient and willing to make me happy all the time ..
face not so cute but her expressions & small talks are always cute ..
now no more G5, H36 got a minus point for me ..
as we were talking, G38 came out ..
damn, i still like her looks, still feeling like fucking her again but nvm, her service was so bad last time (u can read my FR on her above)

finally, i made up my mind and asked for Amy
first, OKT said another 30 mins & he recommended to take another girl ..
C'mon, i've been visiting this house for dunno-how-many times ..
i said i couldn't wait that long & would leave for other houses, then OKT replied "sorry sorry, she will be available in 8 mins" .. (even though they know i am a regular customer, they will want to go for minor cheats, typical OKTs)
finished up one cigarette, she was there already waiting for me ..

went up to her room, greeted her in thai language, she laughed and asked me "how you know this?" .. i said i went to thailand before ..
that small greeting made our conversation a lot better ..
while kissing, we were laughing & she was trying to teach me other thai words, lol ..
then shower, ballsucking, blowjob & sex
her service was a lot better than last time .. blowjob also improved ..
cowgirl, missionary, doggie, side doggie, butterfly .. i changed many positions & she was willing to follow ..
what a pleasant sex! took about 15 mins & exploded ..
it was a really hardcore sex & so tiring ..
i said sorry if i caused her pain or made uncomfortable by doing so rough, saying i love to go for hardcore ..
she said it's okay as long as i am happy .. what a great attitude, same as G5 .. never ever complain or rush ..

shower again & left the house, feeling like a king

though G5 left, i think G7 will draw my attention to visit that house again ..
but I want to know if any bro tried G38 before and how the FR is ..
like her a lot, but as i said, her attitude was terrible, may be there was no chemistry between us ..
shall i try another round with her???
Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. I've tried G38 before. She was the 1st girl that I've tried in this hse. Service wise juz sop but her look is definitely the best in this house imo. She didn't really explicitly tell me to cum faster but I can feel that she's a time watcher. Otherwise, she's still considered as friendly and she provided light frenching. But I haven't RTF her because her service standard is really not as good as the other girl. Maybe bro can RTF and the service level might be higher. And bro, you should have tried G88 as recommended by the OKT. Her GFE is one of the best that I've experienced in geylang. She really makes u feel comfortable. And look wise, quite chio also, like a milf. But i still dun have the luck to try gal 7. Ask for her but everytime she's working. Will try my luck soon. Cheers.