View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

Seductive & a Smooth Operator

WL Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - should be around 23 years young
Height - Approx 1.58 m w/o heels
Tits - A to B minus Cup with light brownish pink nips
Built - Slim
Home Base - L1669

To me she ain't pretty but pleasant and quite cute. She is fair and has smooth body complexion.

She offered me the full Cat150 package. Lots of action both in the pre shower routine and in the shower. We frenched passionately almost non-stop the moment the door closed and till the end of the session. She has nice and slippery pussy. Very yummy and nice to have a DATY. Very stimulating BBBJ with subtle finger stimulation on my dick was offered.

Very smooth operator and definitely a performer. No wonder she could clock an average of 10 sessions daily.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: