View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Looking for viet FL

Hi Bros

I am getting a lot of PM's about this post I did on the Viet girls. I want to clarify a few things.

1) I am not their agent, so I don't know if they will kiss you or not. That's up to you go negotiate with the OKT and girl. Chemistry matters, like with any lady you meet.

2) Looks: These ladies are between 5 and 6 out of 10, all in their mid 30s. I have said this before. You can't expect to pay $300 for 2 shots, plus good gfe, plus good massage, and then also get an 18 year old supermodel. You get what you pay for.

3) I don't know if they will tarma. Refer to point #1.

4) My favourites are Helen and Hong Hahn, and then there is Nanette. You can find them on BP. Looks are all 5-6/10. That's my opinion, service is great. The rest you need to find out on your own. Please don't send me messages about what their rate "should" be. Seriously, I am not their agent. If you have the money, spend it, otherwise don't. And once again, please refer to point #1.

I am not here to collect points, I am here because I look through your FR's too and find it helpful and want to repay the favour. Hope no one takes offence.