View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: ✦ The KTV Rule Book - Unwritten Rules When Chionging in a KTV ✦

9.0 The Deadly Mobile Phone

The 21st Century mobile phone is a phone that can do everything, ergo they call it the smart phone. But if smart phones are placed on stupid people's hands, we get trouble boiling all around us.
George Clooney once said I don’t like to share my personal life… it wouldn’t be personal if I shared it.” This is exactly it, if I wanted to air my vices openly, I would not need to hide in a KTV room to play with girls.

The Smart Phone is a very dangerous object within the grounds of the KTV. Some bros might want to innocently post a WeChat Mini Video on their moments to capture fun memories of his session. He is well aware of not posting a bro's face on any online platforms, but you'll be surprised how your wife could recognise you just by looking at your shoes and jeans in that video. There was once I went into an unnecessary heated quarrel with my family because a bro took a picture and part of my mobile phone casing was snapped into his masterpiece, thereby revealing my location at that point in time. I know of certain bros here in SBF who constantly break this above stated rule, please stop it and respect each other's privacy.

10 The Devil's Mouth

Have you heard of the saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"? Well it is the same when you are partying in a KTV. "What happens in the KTV stays in the KTV". A person with a tight mouth can go very far in life, think before speaking and don't be a gossiper, only girls do that.

"Wow I did not know that Andy was such a heavy player, he had 2 girls sucking his dick yesterday when I was partying with him at some Joo Chiat KTV." A simple sentence like that can spread and when words get to places where they shouldn't get to, you are going to have a problem with your bro. He is going to bash your skull open. Unfortunately, we cannot control other people's mouth, people will talk and this is a given. There was once I invited Bro Craig Lee to party with me at a certain KTV in Singapore. He said he was busy and so we rainchecked. The day after I invited Bro Max Chew to the same KTV and this time the outing was a done deal. I happily skipped into the KTV and the mummy saw me and said "Ey! How come you were not here yesterday!? Ah Craig was here with 2 friends!" Then suddenly my heart felt a little sour. In this case it was the mummy's fault and she should have known better to not expose Craig's attendance to the KTV yesterday.

“Gossip is just a tool to distract people who
have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those
few of us still remaining with noble hearts.”

Anna Godbersen (An American author)

To Be Continued ...