Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Anyway, here we were, the girls 16 years old, and Brian and I 17, and suddenly I was glad I had come. Who cared about football practice anyway? We got our stuff into the house and the first thing, Jesse was pulling at my and Lori's hands saying she wanted to show us something. So off we went, around behind the barn and off toward another smaller outbuilding. Jesse had her very own calf that she had helped birth and was raising for show. 

Whoopee.

Well, actually, it was pretty cool to hear her tell about it. For 10 minutes. I mean it was just a little cow, you know? She was pointing out all it's features and going on and on. Lori actually seemed interested, but I wanted to go ride a horse. So I made an excuse about having to pee and left to go back toward the barn, where the horses were. I was going over in my mind how to saddle a horse as I walked into the barn. I thought I could remember how to do it. I started looking for saddles and a bridle when I heard a noise. It sounded a little like somebody was in pain, sort of a moan. And then I heard a voice saying "No, we can't, they're right outside." It was a female voice. Then I heard Brian say "Oh, you know Jesse, she'll go on and on for an hour, and with them here we won't get a chance for a whole week." Then there were some "Mmmmmm" sounds and then some sounds I knew were kissing.

This was very interesting.

So I snuck toward the sounds. Now sneaking on hay isn't as easy as it sounds. Hay can actually make a lot of noise. But the sounds I was hearing were pretty loud, so I wasn't too worried. It turned out to be coming from above me, up in the hayloft. So I crept up the ladder that was bolted to the rafter and, very carefully, poked my head up into the hayloft. 

Man-oh-man, did I see a sight. There was Jenny, lying on a horse blanket, on top of some hay bales, naked as a jaybird. The bottom of her feet were pointing right at me, and they were spread about 3 feet apart. Which meant I had a prime view of her pussy. Well, most of her pussy, because some of it was hidden by the very large, very hard dick of my cousin Brian, who was fucking that pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Now I was a virgin. No big deal. I had been in situations where I got some grabs and feels, but it just never felt right to try to get my dick wet. I mean I never had rubbers, and the girls were never on the pill, and it was always in a car, or we were hiding somewhere, scared to death of being caught. That's not the right setting to make love in. 

We'd always been taught that it was making love, not "having sex", but making love. And we had always been taught that you only did it with someone you loved. And I dated a lot of girls, but I didn't love any of them. I know it sounds hokey in today's world, but that's the way it was. 

But I knew what it looked like. And I knew that's what they were doing. My cousin was fucking my other cousin, his very own sister! It looked violent. But neither of them were complaining. He'd pull his dick out until just the head was between those puffy dark pink pussy lips she had and then slam it back in with a grunt. Every time he slammed in she'd got "oof" or "Ahhhh". All in all it looked like fun. I noticed his dick was bent. "That's funny" I thought to myself. Cause mine's bent too. But not the same way. His bent up and to the left, while mine just bends up. I also noticed his dick was as naked as the rest of him. I figured she was on the pill. 

They were getting wilder and wilder in their movements and Brian said "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum." 

Jenny started slapping him on the sides of his hips saying "Pull out. Brian you have to pull out! You know I'm not ..." 

So much for her being on the pill.

And maybe he was going to, because he pulled out until just the head was in her. Right about then his balls did this funny little thing. They sort of sucked up into him just a little, and then, right along the bottom of his penis, a sort of tube, or vein or something pulsed. It pulsed twice as he went "Ahhhhhhhhh" and then he slammed that thing back into her as deep as he could. Now his ass was clenching and I knew he was shooting off in his sister. This was confirmed as she squealed and humped her pussy up like she was trying to get even more of it in her and she said "Ohhhh Brian I can feel you squirting. Ohhh, you always squirt sooooo much."

They finally calmed down and I watched as he pulled it out of her. There was this long string of white cum that stretched from the tip of his dick to her open pussy as he pulled away from her. I suddenly realized my own dick was rock hard. As I climbed back down the ladder I heard her start scolding him about how one of these days he was going to knock her up if he didn't start pulling out before he came. I managed to get back out of the barn before they came down and acted like I was just now coming from the calf barn.

Brian helped me find a horse while his sister wandered off up to the house, probably to try to do something about all that sperm in her pussy. I took off and rode for a while, but the memory of what I had seen was really getting to me so I had to stop and jerk off, out in the middle of nowhere while a horse watched.

That night we had a big dinner and then played board games until ten or so. They didn't even own a TV, and most of them went to bed early anyway. I was wondering about the sleeping arrangements (for the first time in my life) but nobody seemed to be thinking about it besides me I guess, because when my mom and dad began yawning way too much for it to be real and stretching and talking about how the country air made them so tired and stuff Aunt Betty stood up and announced "Bedtime kids. The feather bed is all made up and the comforter is on it. I'll wake you all for breakfast."

My sister shot me a glance, but my cousins didn't seem to think a thing about it. Of course I knew why Brian and Jenny didn't mind sleeping in the same bed, but I didn't think anybody else did. So I plodded up the stairs and out onto the porch, along with the others. Finally my sister said something. "Are we all going to sleep in the feather bed this year? I mean my brother too?" I shot her a dirty look. 

Jesse turned around with a funny look on her face and said "Sure, why not, we always have." Then she commenced to start taking her clothing off.

Like I told you, we had always slept in the feather bed together, and when you do that you don't really need any pajamas. I mean the feathers and bodies keep you warm. And when you're little it doesn't mean a thing. 

But we weren't so little any more. And when Jesse took her clothes off, there was this beautiful woman standing there, with jet black hair and breasts with cherry tipped nipples and well-trimmed pussy hair and everything. And of course Brian and Jenny were stripping too. In no time at all there were three naked teenagers standing there shivering, waiting for Lori and me to get naked with them. I'll say it was the shivering that got me moving. But in reality my dick was starting to get hard and I wanted to get under the covers before it stiffened all the way and somebody saw it. So I shucked my clothes while my cousins dived into the bed and followed them. Naturally we all sunk into the middle of the bed. And, with that many bodies, I have to honestly say you didn't feel parts of people as much as you just felt skin. Nice, soft, warm skin.

Lori was still standing there with her clothes on. She was starting to shiver too. "I'm not getting in bed naked with my brother." she said, pouting. Jesse popped her head out from under the comforter "Why not ... I'm in bed with MY naked brother." 

I snickered. I had special secret knowledge. Was Jesse involved with her brother too? That got my dick all the way to major boner stage. Lori wavered. Then I think the cold got to her, because she finally started taking her clothes off. If she'd have been wearing a bra or panties I think she would have kept them on, but she never wore those, so once her cutoffs and shirt were gone she was as naked as the rest of us. Always the gentleman I lifted the edge of the comforter for her and yelled "Hurry up, there's cold air getting in." 

So she dived in, laughing.

Now I told you how a feather bed works. Everybody rolls to the center. When there are four or five people in the bed you all roll together, side by side, like sardines. If you want to be between certain people you have to climb over others to get there. Lori was still pouting a little and said "Do I have to be next to my brother?" 

Brian barked a laugh and said "Climb over here Lori, I've got something that will keep you warm." His sisters giggled. As we were then arrayed it was Jenny on the far side, then Brian, then Jesse, next to me, then me and finally Lori. The only way Lori could lie by another girl would be to climb over all of us, or get out of the bed and go around to the other side. She was still shivering as she rolled up next to me, and I think the idea of getting out and going around didn't appeal to her at all. And she wasn't climbing over Brian after what he had said. 

So she finally snuggled into my warmth and said "Oh, I guess I'll be OK."

We talked then. Caught up on what had happened during the year, talked about what we were going to do in the next year, about all kinds of things. There's something about being nice and snuggly warm in an open air venue, where you can feel the wind and see the stars, even if it is through a screen. But you're nice and safe and warm, and that just can't be beat. 

Finally we began to be more quiet between comments. I felt the bed move, kind of bouncing a little, and heard Jesse kind of growl "Knock it off you two" I had a pretty good idea what Brian and Jenny might be doing to make her say that and my already hard dick got even stiffer. Lori turned to face me and her mons pressed into the side of my leg. I could feel her pussy hair on my thigh and her breast on my arm. She got right up by my ear with her mouth and whispered "What are they doing?" 

I heard Jenny giggle and I whispered back "I think he's tickling her or something."

Jesse must have heard me because she giggled too and whispered across my body "Tickling is the last thing he'd be interested in doing right now." Then she turned her back to me and I felt her join in whatever was going on over there.

Lori whispered again "If they're doing what I think they're doing I am going to be sooo embarrassed." 

I don't know why I did it, but I turned my head and kissed her on the forehead and said "Just get some sleep." The bed kept moving though, and there were an awful lot of "MMMM"s coming from over there. 

Finally we slept.

During the middle of the night I woke up. The bed was moving again. And there was movement right next to me. I was still on my back and my eyes were used to the starlight, so when I turned my head and saw Brian on top of Jesse I guess I wasn't all that surprised. He was being much more gentle than he had been with Jenny, probably so he wouldn't bounce us all out of bed. And Jesse wasn't complaining any. She was kissing him long and hard. He stiffened and grunted in that same way he had before and I knew he was now shooting his hot sperm into his other sister. I thought my dick would fall off if it got any harder. I turned my back on them to try to get back to sleep.

This, however, turned out to be a bad move. Or a great one, depending on how you look at it. My sister was still facing me and when I turned it put her breasts right up against my chest. And my hardon right in her bush. Now I was really fucked.

Well, not really, but you know what I mean. 

I was beginning to get a case of the blue balls, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. How I managed to get back to sleep I'll never know. But I did, because the next thing I knew I was waking up again. My brain was foggy, and I woke up slow. I'll just describe what happened. 

First I think what woke me up was my sister's body moving against mine. The first real thing I felt though was a hand on my dick. Not my hand. A smaller hand. The second thing I felt was heat on the tip of my dick. And movement. Something being rubbed against the head of my dick. 

No, my dick being rubbed against something hot. 

I woke up some more. There was no arm crossing my body, so the hand holding my dick was not that of my cousin Jesse. I could feel her shoulder against my back. That only left one person it could be.

My little sister, Lori, had her hand wrapped around my steel hard penis, and was rubbing it in something hot ... and wet ... and slightly hairy. .... ....