View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgman91 View Post
Just had a session with Mistress Lindsey an hour or so ago so let me share because I think she deserves a good review.

Anyway this was my first ever such session, have been lurking and have been contemplating a session with a local domme but didn't dare to take the plunge until now. Looks are a big factor for me because I think I'm pretty vanilla so I think the feeling of being dominated by a beautiful lady heightens the sensation a lot for me. So I decided to try this out after reading the positive reviews, especially about Mistress Lindsey's good looks.

Anyway so before the session we had a chat over email where I introduced myself and shared what were my fetishes and limits so that Mistress Lindsey could cater an appropriate session for me. It was professionally done and I appreciated that for my first experience.

When I arrived I was quite taken aback by her beauty - she reminded me of a girl that I had a huge crush on back in JC. She's quite petite but super cute and feisty, which is a huge turn on for me. Doesn't hurt that she is fit and has beautifully shaped and pedicured feet, which again heightened the experience for me.

I think I can say that as a newbie to this game, Mistress Lindsey is a fantastic domme to have a session with for guys like me who are more vanilla and to help ease us in. I had pretty much one of my most fulfilling (and messiest) completions ever at the end of the session.

As for the experienced players, I can't speak for how you guys will find Mistress Lindsey but to an untrained eye, she seemed to have a healthy selection of toys and ropes which could do some damage and provide some pleasure for you guys.

Please support but not to the extent that I can't get a spot when time and finances permit hahaha.

Good to know you enjoyed urself! i will also return when finances permit abit.. but she is really HOT..