Thread: Faith
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faith

Fortunately along the way, there was not much people. Sara's skirt had a wet patch at the back and a smaller patch in front. If anyone saw it, they would have thought that she had urinated on herself.

She was conscious of it and asked me to walk behind her, in hopes of shielding her from prying eyes.

We bypassed the lobby and went into the room directly.

Mr Wang did not kicked up a big fuss as she rushed into the bathroom straightaway.

While she was in the toilet, he went to his bag and got some clothings out for her.

She came out with a towel wrapped around herself.

Sara: ok.... I am ready. You can do it now. We will get it done and over with.

He did not reply and held out the items to her.

Mr Wang: change into these.

She did not move.

Mr Wang: go on. change into these.

Sara: Are you not ready?

Mr Wang: Sara.... it's a day.... we are only halfway through that day..... and don't forget. It could be multiple times.

Without speaking, she snatched the items from his hand and went into the bathroom angrily.

Mr Wang: she is a hard one to crack.....haha.... but I will crack her ultimately..... I will........

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.