View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

With each kiss I rocked my hips lower and lower, until my dick was brushing against her most secret parts. I could feel my precum oozing out, just lubricating her pussy and getting ready for the inevitable. And then...

"Do...you...have...a...condom?"

I stopped.

"I really wasn't expecting anything close to this happening to me in Shanghai... So no, I don't have a condom."

She looked into my eyes, and replied:

"我有我的原则..."

"Fucking hell" was what I wanted to say. But instead I said:

"It's okay... 我尊重你.."

We kissed again as our lips and bodies met, though not in the way that I would have wanted to.

Why did I not try to press her into changing her mind? If I had tried hard enough, maybe she would have relented?

Maybe it was because it's the first time this sort of thing had ever happened to me, especially when I was least expecting it. She seemed like a nice sweet girl of only 26, smart and well-educated, had a good job and just seemed to be a Lonely soul in a big city just like me. She didn't seem like a cheap slut looking to hook up with a random stranger at a bar... Maybe that's why I decided to

I'd admit that much, that I did try afterwards to see if she would allow me to slip into her naturally. But either she was an expert cockblocker, or she was really damn fucking tight... Either way, I wasn't able to do it.

Anyway, by this time my blue balls were getting bluer and bluer by the second. I said to her softly:

"Can you help me cum please?"

She nodded shyly as she reached down and grasped my cock a little roughly. As good a kisser she was and as hot a body she had, I kinda got the feeling she wasn't all that experienced between the sheets.

"Ouch... 轻一点好吗..." she laughed at my reaction and switched to a gentler grip. I could feel the tension building up down there as the climax approached.

"我可以射哪里...?"

"You can cum on my body..."

And that's precisely what I did.

I helped her clean up as we chatted and laughed about random things. Even after the climax, I didn't feel... Guilty like I usually did with FLs or MLs - it just felt. Like I had a very fun night out with a friend.

I looked at the clock. "Oh my goodness, it's almost 4am..."

"I think I'll take the morning off tomorrow. Can I sleep here tonight?"