View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
You are right. The problem is me. I am too soft and I worry too much about the children. How they will turn out if they come from broken family? Can they accept their parents splitting ?
Hi there,

Before u do anything else , please do remember to find and keep any form of evidence to present in court of all his affairs.

He belong to the kind that will always take advantage of you cause you have been letting him do so for the past 1.5 years.

No point you keep saying to sacrifice yrself for the sake of your children when they clearly know that they will still be in an unhappy family when the mom is always sad and angry (all negative emotions) and their father is always not there for them as he is in another woman arm and taking care of another woman child.

Since u mention money is of no issue i will assume u r financially stable or come from a well to do back ground.

One last thing as your kids are growing up let them on their own accord know what happens to their parent relationship and if their dad wants to see them i would let him do so. If they can see for themselves you will have 2 children that will be bonded closer to you and be there for you when they are adults.

Lastly do note blame yrself for how this marriage of yours turns out .

Take care ah