View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Just curious why dome 1 do not provide out call? some of us are willing to pay more to avoid those kapo neighbours from peeping wondering why so many men come in and out of the apartment / condo?
Just my personal opinion but I dun recommend u bring her back home lor. Just in case any gold bar from ur home got missing and there will be a dispute...

If go to another hotel for short stay, u will need to check in w 2 passports. Dun think u want to leave a record there.

Unless u dun mind to book a night stay, 1 passport is sufficient. But i dun think it worth the $$$ for 1 night hotel stay just for 90 min bonking session... Overnight bonking might be more worthwhile.

And most SG okt does not fetch ladies around because of the wastage in transportation time and the risk of man in blue laying in ambush for the okts and runners.

Usually okts in overseas are willing to provide out call due to high competition among stables, over night service and the man in blue are not so Xiao On one... That's what I do every month while away from the little dot...

Anyway, just my little comment... Hope u r not offended.