View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

was roaming around yesterday night, bored and open the social apps to take a look around. Found this really cute ladyboy and chatted her up. was abit skeptical as she was very commercial like feel. quoted $200 , when ask about duration and shots, she was like '" 1-2 hour , 1 -2 shots" everything can do.

was always worried when comes to people saying " everything can do". Decided to take the plunge due to the cute photos. Booked a room in the designated hotel and gave her the room number. texted in " do u have condom if not i go buy". i was thinking probably she going to ask for money later on. Waited for about 15 mins and starting to think negatively, texted if she's coming and no reply. Just as i was about to search for other alternatives, there's a knock on the door.

opened and was greeted by a sweet demure SYT. super sweet face and complexion that can fight many girls. Welcomed her in, and first thing she asked for money first. first negative point, but what happened next was superb. Wearing a tube with nothing inside, Skinny jeans and a cardigan.

She asked to shower together, but i declined as i just did . I like to shower while waiting to save time. She took a good 5-10 mins cleaning herself up thoroughly.

Fast-Forward
A nice long catbath and bbbj, her tool is quite decent and cleanly trimmed. Hardens fast but i have a couple ulcers so i didnt suck her and kiss her. but she's ok with it. in fact she wanted me to suck her. Finished off 1 shot and we cuddled in bed. She took the initiative to start the 2nd shot after 15 mins but probably tired due to a long day, so i declined. Thinking that she will probably pack up and leave, but i was wrong. She offered to cuddle longer and even a short massage. NOthing to shout about the massage but at least the effort. Even though i told her lets go back earlier to rest, she was worried and kept asking if 1 shot is enough and we can stay longer if i want to.

she is going back in two weeks will definitely visit her again.

looks : 9/10 ( my type :P)
BBBJ : 7/10 (nice and slow but she uses tissue alot to wipe precum
Tool Size : 6/10
Figure : 8/10 ( She stands about 1.7m but slim and busty. nice ass too )
Nice moans and super natural long hair.

Dam : $200 + $30 room. Didnt ask for tips, didnt ask for money for the condoms.