Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
So Shiok Ah!

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.

The Night Shift

Have you ever wonder about how a Cabbie's life will be? With feedbacks from others, some are encouraging, while others gave non pleasant views. You got to be disciplined, dedicated, have a stone face in case passengers scolded you etc...most of them says that there were perks being able to meet gorgeous ladies, with a candid face and a good conversation, you can go far with them. For almost 6 months my life was driving towards a boring job. Now, I had been a cabbie for the past 9 months. As that was not the main reason why I became one!
Yes, you meet people, ladies pretty and ugly, boobs and bums of various sizes, couples kissing behind the passenger back seat. But that was it. Visual and hearing stimulations for few 10 minutes and that was it.

One fine Wednesday, on my nightshift, around 4 am, as usual, I attacked Clarke Quay. Most of the party goers were already leaving the clubs and taxis were needed there. I drove along River Valley Road and straight to Tan Tye place. I tried to avoid the main road because so many people waiting along the main road and I had no clue who to pick, maybe someone just stood in front of another person who was already waiting for about 5 minutes and I happened to come and picked up to the former, no fair right? So I went straight to Tan Tye place taxi stand, was 4th or 5th in the queue. From afar, I saw a Malay-Mixed couple standing. The girl looked in her early 20's, wearing a blue tight dress, tall, fair, wavy shoulder length hair, slender legs, and tight bums. Her head was leaning on the guy’s shoulder, who was seen playing with her hair and whispering in her ears.

I could tell that she was high, super high, not zonked out, but high enough to can’t even stand properly. The guy kept whispering something to her and she repeatedly shook her head. Every time she shook her head, she did it rigorously and after that she was swaying like being pushed by strong wind and every time the guy would hold her and grabbed her waist. Oh… Her waist. Slim and cutting an hour glass body, I could see her curves right from afar. Her dress was so tight it could rip up anytime, showing her full round ass for the whole world to see.
I was second in line. The couple was standing diagonally left of me. I dropped the left window a bit. The guy was still talking to her, whispering in her ear.

The girl: “No! No!.. Don’t want… Don’t want!"
The guy gave a fucked up face.