View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A girl whom i owe alot... an unforgetable love....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Bro, my heart is with you. I just ended an affair of 10 years. My life was empty until we started dating. Got caught by my wife, laid low profile for awhile, and we started again. Loving each other even more. we could chat for hours and whenever we meet, our conversation is endless. We have almost everything in common and sex life was heavenly even until now when we part. We still keep in touch but would restrain from meeting each other as we know once we meet, the fire will ignite once again.

Very painful letting her go. But i am just not ready to go with my happiness at the expense of my family. After we parted, i still think of her everyday. So many times i wanted to text her and tell her I miss her, i love her.... but i know doing this will hurt her even more. How nice if i can be selfish and only care for my own feelings since life is short. But i remembered the vow i made in ROC with my wife.

Found my soulmate and yet cannot be together.... painful. Just painful.
Bro.. I went through the same struggles as u...
But i choose to remain rational..

The thoughts of divorce ever crossed my mind.. But i did not do it.. Something stopped me .

Areas of concerns stepped in..

Even if i am together with her... Will the happiness be everlasting... Or will she find another man once things have settled down...

If she can be unfaithful to her hubby.. She can be unfaithful to me to.. This is the doubt and fear which i have. A wife would nt be so ruthless to me.. After all we have been together for years..

This risk is not worth taking considered the fact that i still have 2 kids....

That is why i choose to end it.... It is fair to her too as she need not waste time on a fruitless rs...

Yes.. Sadness crept in after the break up.. Esp no more sex... Nope i dun like commerical sex as i hate putting on the rubber and there is no feelings involed... Hated this kind of voidness after the deed...

No more emotional comfort to seek whenever i have quatrels with OC... It is a hard time to cope and i took more than a year to ease out the pains...

The ache is still there but i choose to remain postive...
At least i have nothing to hide from my wife.. After work.m go home... I can sleep with a peaceful mind...

My family is still complete and i can spend more time witj the kids... Guess.. End of the day.. We have to know the importance of family... Family come first above everything else.