View Single Post
Old 27-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
...another good excuse is to tell her you are going to attend an exhibition at Wanchai Exhibition & Convention Centre, and again, hope the exhibition is not jewellery show or else ..
Kena double whammy like that, lighter wallet but minus fun.. Btw, saw Zuji travel webbie there is some lights up at harbour front evenings but cruise touristy prices bit stiff. Good experience for my other half who's a 1st timer in HK. Guess we can enjoy no less the harbour front views with regular ferry ride and paktor at some near esplanade walk. Put her in good mood, natural course of things.. And we will hit Peak 1 evening, so I can put my mind off the missed 141 opportunities.

You guys mean the tram. Straight forward transport, but tight squeeze (that's HK for you).