View Single Post
Old 27-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Kena double whammy like that, lighter wallet but minus fun.. Btw, saw Zuji travel webbie there is some lights up at harbour front evenings but cruise touristy prices bit stiff. Good experience for my other half who's a 1st timer in HK. Guess we can enjoy no less the harbour front views with regular ferry ride and paktor at some near esplanade walk. Put her in good mood, natural course of things.. And we will hit Peak 1 evening, so I can put my mind off the missed 141 opportunities.

You guys mean the tram. Straight forward transport, but tight squeeze (that's HK for you).
Perhaps you will consider Stanley market too, nice to go with your wife...
Yup...but during the non peak, it is possible to find sit...and tight squeeze...i rather be beside the local gals....