View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yup, about 5 years ago or so, not 100% friendly, I remember I didl flame here and there esp at the PRC thread.

Of course mate, you got my point. Yes they can be fk, but why would she want to stand at Thermae and being paid miserably. where she can easily ask probably more than at Thermae.

I think I didn't make it clear on the earlier post on this. My bad mate.

Getting hook up with customer ultimately lies to the girls, some may not want to "fight" with all the beauties, which will be hard for them to get being hook up and rather be the jewels among the hippos..rather than ownself being hippos in the beauty group. This is just my own opinion.

I'M CIM KING