Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This bloody clown aka an illegal Pimp now is almost here 24/7. He obviously has no life outside SBF ... as I mentioned b4, SBF is his office since he operates out of D3. You could easily dismantle this dumbass mentally even with the slightest agitation as he is mentally weak and prolly suffering from OCD. Even boss Sammyboyfor thought he needs psychological help. Just look at the way he bombarded ppl post after post and also returned to the same posts to edit. A typical example of ppl suffering from OCD. 😳🤭 😝

Most Samsters (If not all) who have had lengthy heated arguments with me usually would go berserk and ultimately became derange ... look at lovemyfans (clone of 123hu aka Haidilao), he was purged by boss Sammyboyfor because he had gone crazy and did a lot of crazy stuff in the GL forum to try to attack me (but in vain). If one followed how I bombarded my past detractors since day 1, will understand where I coming from.

Read my post re Soaring Eagle, 😎
MaXx 🦅
Whether I go berserk or not is not up to you to say. You are a typical loser who likes to self-congratulate when you have achieved...nothing. Dua. Pao. Sian.

From Delphi days till now, you still stuck as an illegal OKT runner. That's a really looooooooong time. LOL. Other people long time ago already UPGRADE either became partner or open up their own business. You still stuck here with your personal thread. Childish. You can mention whatever you like, you still the pet doggie of GL OKTs. You were a doggie runner yesterday, you are a doggie runner today, you will be a doggie runner for the rest of your life. No OKT will ever ask you to be a partner and you got no ability to set up your own shop. But ask you do menial work like write FR and tapao food, okay. Looking forward to your low level job of writing FR when it opens. One thing you can be relied on is to be the OKT's dog. 50 years old already still getting nowhere in life and still a fucking GL OKT runner. You're pathetic.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 21-10-2020 at 09:39 PM.