View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex1over View Post
Despite the fact that I strongly disagree on a relationship with a WL, one of the most effective way to test is if she is willing to support you financially. Plenty of girls (Thai, Viet or PRC) have voluntarily financially supported their boyfriends in their own country so this can be a good trial.

However, I would suggest not to conduct such trial cos I think it's morally wrong to test love. Expectation of love is different for each individual so let's not measure others with our yardstick.

If there is such a thought in your mind about "if she truly loves you or just wans your money" then perhaps, its already a sign for you NOT to venture further.

Being the old fart that i am, I would like to share my opinions about a relationship with WLs.
1. Is it LUST or is it really LOVE that you feeling?
2. Different nationality means that there is lesser common topics & more cultural differences.
3. Would you ever bring up the matter of her working as a WL in future quarrels?
4. Would she trust you to be out late nights when she knows what you're capable of?
5. How do you overcome the VISA problem since she might potentially be barred from entering Singapore for god-knows how long?
6. Would you feel embarrassed when you bring her for gatherings and your friends recognized her as an Ex-WL?

I would suggest for the younger lads to proceed with caution if you decide to go down this path. It might be tougher and more heart wrenching that we all think.

Cheers.
Well said bro

With regards your point 6, I have a true funny story to share

This was many years ago before PRC and Viet gals were allowed in RLD GL houses.

Was at one of my regular Malaysian GL houses, relaxing in the lounge area post coital. Saw a young customer drop in and sit down. After awhile, an angpai syt Malaysian gal from another GL house entered the house ( precovid, Malaysian and later PRC gals could also ply their trade outhouse).

The moment both the gal and customer saw each other their faces changed like they both had seen a ghost, jaws dropped The gal then took the okt aside and whispered some stuff to him. She then bolted out of the house, returning to her house. The young customer then also got up and left the house as well.

Very curious and strange goings-on I then called the okt to sit with me, had known him for a long time already. Straight away asked what had happened?!

Long story short, seems like a couple of nights previously, the gal had gone out to a disco with her friends and eventually hooked up with this young customer, even spent the night with him. Non commercial affair of sorts, pure lust and being happy. Naturally she did not disclose to him that she was a RLD GL WL

Now totally embarrassed, so she just wanted to disappear from this unfortunate 'reunion'