View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I have been on this thread. But I have some exciting news for the many people who have read the thread wanted to know how to participate in a swingers cruise.

It seems that one the lifestyle travel agency is organizing their own swinger cruise. This is not a complete ship takeover. Rather, they are book a block of cabins on a regular cruise ship and signing up swingers who want to be on it. There will be organized cabin orgies and parties, meet and greets, and special identification given to each member so that they can recognize each other on board the cruise.

And best of all, the cruise is starting from Sydney and covers Australia and New Zealand. This is for March next year. One of my FWB already wants to go because it so near S'pore and we don't have to travel to US east coast to catch a swinger cruise there. Now, I have never been on one of these cruises organized by this travel agency, but some other American couples that we met on prior swinger cruises recommend this group. I figure if 50-100 couples book with them, that's more then enough people to fuck on a 12 day cruise. So, if you are ever curious to try it, this is a great opportunity. Just hope that Australia and New Zealand will be completely open by then. No covid restrictions.