View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Went to MJ Javanese Massage at 9am. Took a 1hr ordinary package at Rp105k as opposed to the VIP package at Rp150k (private room & bath). Was assigned a MILF named Novi who was the prettiest of the 4 that I saw there. Towards the end, she had her butt facing me and I placed a hand on it, no protest. Rub, her butt and back, no protest. Direct to rubbing her snatch. She turned and smiled.

GQ popped. I asked how much - she showed 4 fingers. I laughed and said for Rp300k I can get a bang. Anyways, long story short settled for Rp150k for bbbj. This woman is a horny little thing - halfway thru she asked me if i wanted to bang her - she has condoms hidden in her bra! I said no, keep sucking please. Wiped me down with wet wipes after I blew my load. Here's the stats:

Massage: 6 (just enuf pressure)
Boobs: 4 (padded bra supporting a B- tits)
BBBJ: 8 (the highlight of the outing. She can suck)
Damage: Rp 150 (for bbbj with top off. She wanted another 50k to lose her top and I just said no)
Massage: Rp105k

Here's the comedy of it - I asked her if she does booking. She said yes, 2 million to the massage parlour. To her, discuss separately. I must've looked like a huge carrot to her.

Oh yah, anyone wants her contact can pm me for it. I don't know if it is allowed to post it openly.

One last thing before I go, New Berry is now renamed Seker Massage. I didn't go in, just walked by. Happy trails bros!