View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ace bonkers use to have tcss at ace or os.. when newbies ask for ctc, seniors will ask them out to join for tea session.. sadly to say most newbies wont join..
AGREED! i kena few times the following actions by newbies:
- ask for contact (which i give, back in those days when i actually bother to ask the girls for their number) but no balls to cheong, keep messaging the girl or call the girl to talk dirty while masturbate at home
- keep sending PM to my sammyboy inbox, promise confirm for sure will meet up, then ffk no balls never show up with all sorts of stupid reasons
- show up and meet at ace, they expect me to treat them like VIP and start recommending girls to them left right and centre, even dare to ask me get discount from the girls
- if i no comment due to never up that particular girl or don't have her contact or because no discount, then complain that i lansi and that i hide info from them cuz she's a gem and i wanna keep her for myself only

Quote:
then some seniors still share ctc or infos to them but on condition that they (newbies) will post a fr or thanks the senior that share them (newbies) the ctc.. sadly to say again these newbies didnt do so..
DOUBLE AGREED! after test drive never see any FR here. accuse seniors of being lansi but they themselves selfish... as mentioned countless times in this thread, bro pom has been giving out maps/directions/instructions on how to find this ace building for years. how many newbies you see thank him for that? if map also cannot thank, what more to say recommendation for girl?

Quote:
so its normal now that seniors here dont share info to those who only ask for infos & doesnt post oftens..
i will only share info if i see the person is regular poster on this thread, not one-post-asking-for-contact type, or never post in this thread then suddenly-come-here-and-acting-like-know-everything type. if newbie want to meet up at ace i am still open to that, but sadly 99% will not show up.