View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

if 3 separate MPs in different parts of KL, owned by completely unrelated people, all decide to close for 3 days... i take it as a reliable news. as ever with these kind of things, take it or leave it. i don't want to be accused of spreading fear or fake news.

i know that MIB will leave us alone during raid, but i don't want the surprise of being "interrupted", and certainly not the risk of beloved metro news network filming and photoing my sexy ass. not to mention the inconvenience of being held for few hours and possibly going balai to give "report".

note that this time it is not false alarm, but pre-raid warning received by bosses thanks to corrupt MIB. remember i only mentioned MPs, HCs, spas, etc so ace may or may not fall under that category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Not saying that I dont want to believe you but how much do you trust your source(s) and how reliable is she or he/are they?