View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Some people have been careful with their life all this while; only to take so much risk thinking of getting into something they don't understand and don't know how to handle.

VBs is a different breed of woman. When I first encounter one; they are lovely creature...... and after a while you will see their dark side.

This thread is full of examples; and yet still people post new story about how they fall in love with a FL.

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% that don't. Don't need to feel bad.

But most will not listen and take the risk thinking "they got nothing to lose..."

Stupid boy; VBs are the one "that got nothing to lose...... you have everything that they don't have." And when they get hold of what you have; they will never stop..... they will look forward meeting other potential......"better man".

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me there to see beautiful Vietnam and bring me to places to see pretty ladies. Past 2 years I have seen people with years of experience in VN; fall hard....... really hard.

Simply because they can do a lot of thing behind your back; and you can never detect it.
How old are you bro Mica ? I owe you a beer.