Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Waffa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Nowadays man will always lose out to woman...u must totally give up your pride and obey a woman. This is formula will always makes the marriage last.
Good words man, Amen to that! : )
But the truth on that is deeper then this actually, and perhaps it is so that we all are not destined to find out what is the point of woman and why they are superior to man, as long we sleep around and make good for woman in heart giving them spiritual high place in our mind as well, we might be actually even forgiven.
But the women is the wisdom of world and can only get man as high as high man sees woman to be, and then this life lessons will be applied that is right for this state of heart and mind man chooses to lock him self.
Some choose to take psychedelics spiritual religious way with a woman and then ALL new picture opens, what She can reveal to you (it took me many years and way more then few tries with plants to get near to realization what we are dealing with but in beginning i loosed out and wasted exploration as was using other wrong things and thinkings and did not go straight to woman with trust.. so it took many years exploring and even scaring my self.. but as far i can see it was WAY worth it, for the deep meanings females can radiate now to me, even most basic ones... its so .. like they are from another world in some way once we open our eyes what might going on in world of man, .:. and woman)

In short what i want to say, that in these moments you can see, that One women on that moment can be all the world there is, its like something be on this world is coming from here who knows all your thought directions and forgives.

Thank you!