Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Just shot my load with an LB from Obsessions, Nana Plaza. Damage:
420B for my drink + lady drink
1000B barfine
2500B for the girl
300B for ST room outside (2 mins walk)

This was on top of ALL the cash I paid just walking into bars looking for a ladyboy bar. I really can’t be sure, but apparently Obsessions is the only ladyboy bar at Nana now? I was at Star on the second floor but the lady I was with told me that there aren’t any ladyboys working there (she was insulted when I asked her if she was a ladyboy). She then pointed in the direction of Obsessions and told me to look there.

So I did. Word of warning, the waitresses there are very aggressive at asking for tips. They even pulled out their phones to video me when I refused.

Total damage for tonight: about $60 to $80 spent going from bar to bar and sitting with ladies till I finally found the LB I wanted. She’s a total stunner, having worked at Tiffany’s before joining nana. Well worth the $200+ in total that I spent, since I would have paid the same in SG for much lower quality.

I really really couldn’t tell (even with my experience) who was a ladyboy and who wasn’t. So guys, just ask the bar or the girls if you’re curious.